do aliens exist?

Psy

Sealiner
:SSS

I may have (possibly did) offended some and then enlightened others on the Alien's thread.
My apologies, it was not intended to be so. :fswim
Upon discovering 'it'(the Alien's thread)I felt enthralled to be able to share my experiences and knowledge with others. I hope that what little I have contributed has been digested, although that's a long shot because its taken me some time to arrive at where I am now.
I was also dumbfounded to read some very negative comments from various members, and did find some quite hilarious and one-sided as well as get quite angry with others, who continued to approach the subject with a complete left brain, not allowing for any mind-wandering or creativity.

Then I decided to use the Iggy button.........::S

What beats me stukkend are those, that are so hard-koppig and will not no never evers, but still keep coming back for more's.
That's actually quite cool you know, because it keeps me searching and posting something newer every time. Givess me lots of pluck!!

You see I know where you are coming from.....I was also indoctrinated from a young age, fortunately I escaped before I was caught in the great humanitarian trap.

My hopes are that more are not caught and trapped by the (NWO)New World Order.
I do believe that our persistence will pay off.

"Every Great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it" ~ Niels Bohr (1885-1962) Nobel Prize Winning Physicist.

:SSS

Mouldz

Sealiner
Some of us keep coming back because its like driving past a bad accident ,you dont want to but you have to look

Psy

Sealiner
:fbash

Huh !!!

Sheesh........ you must have a pretty sick sense of feeling if you like stopping at accident sites?

:::S

Ciao.

Simen

Sealiner
Guys, you brought this onto yourselves, many a time I asked stick to the rules in that thread, time and time again I had to edit it and get it back on track.

I locked it and as promised will reopen it after I edited it.

it is just not on my priority list right now.

Be patient I will get round to it

ADMIN "S"

Wernerbloem

Why not combine the two::ifishin
Let’s say aliens do exits do you think they fish and what would they prefer saltwater or freshwater, or conventional or maybe specimen carp angling or do you guys think it all about the lure for them?
Before I go do you think they have inter -planetary angling competitions (maybe this year one will pitch at the Bloemhof Bonanza).
Guys all said in good fun and if you guys think aliens are out there that your prerogative, and for the rest of us come guys live and let live.
But I am quite curious, do they cast overhead or do these aliens prefer the pendulum action, guess I will have to wait for the Bonanza to find that out.

And for all the Aliens reading this :welcomesea:

Psy

Sealiner
Wernerbloem wrote:
Why not combine the two::ifishin
Let’s say aliens do exits do you think they fish and what would they prefer saltwater or freshwater, or conventional or maybe specimen carp angling or do you guys think it all about the lure for them?
Before I go do you think they have inter -planetary angling competitions (maybe this year one will pitch at the Bloemhof Bonanza).
Guys all said in good fun and if you guys think aliens are out there that your prerogative, and for the rest of us come guys live and let live.
But I am quite curious, do they cast overhead or do these aliens prefer the pendulum action, guess I will have to wait for the Bonanza to find that out.

And for all the Aliens reading this :welcomesea:

"Every Great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it"

Niels Bohr (1885-1962) Nobel Prize Winning Physicist.

Attachments

• wallpapers.jpg
    wallpapers.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 154

Kenty

Sealiner
:SSS:SSS...I like watching The Big Bang Theory....Psy..kinda reminds me of Sheldon...Mmmm...deep and..well I dunno??..alien??::S::S

Psy

Sealiner
On DSTV? The BBC program with the youngish pom guy with the black hair?

Thats a very informative program!! I like it too!!

:)

Kenty

Sealiner
psy wrote:
On DSTV? The BBC program with the youngish pom guy with the black hair?

Thats a very informative program!! I like it too!!

...:SSS:SSSA compliment!!...Sheldon is a sharp boykie....a bit too quick for his mates though...but..there you have it..:SSS:SSS:SSS

Psy

Sealiner
ohk! so he's Sheldon?

Ja he's sharp, sure is sharp, sharper than most gamakatsus!

The last thing I saw was him talking about distant galaxies of about 30 million light years away emitting Red Light!! signifying they are growing!!

The Universe is STILL expanding!!

Kenty

Sealiner
MOULDIE wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
:SSS:SSS...I like watching The Big Bang Theory....Psy..kinda reminds me of Sheldon...Mmmm...deep and..well I dunno??..alien??::S::S

which Sheldon you refering to .I hope not me :fbash:fbash
...:SSS:SSS:SSSHey..Mouldie...no Sir...from all your info I have read and saved..YES..saved..you alot brighter than that "Sheldon"..he knows nothing about 3 Sisters!!!!...So thank you..!!::S::S

Kenty

Sealiner
Darth Vader wrote:
MOULDIE wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:

...:SSS:SSS:SSSHey..Mouldie...no Sir...from all your info I have read and saved..YES..saved..you alot brighter than that "Sheldon"..he knows nothing about 3 Sisters!!!!...So thank you..!!::S::S
:SSS:SSS..Heck nearly forgot..CONGRATS>>on the title ..well deserved!!...KUDOS!!!t(((up((t(((up((

Mouldz

Sealiner
Darth Vader wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
MOULDIE wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:

:SSS:SSS..Heck nearly forgot..CONGRATS>>on the title ..well deserved!!...KUDOS!!!t(((up((t(((up((

Title?what title?

Glenn

Sealiner
As reference to what psy said... the Universe is expanding at an alarming rate per day... BUT this expansion with the Atoms.. Matter and Anti Matter (huge over load) will come to an abrupt end one of these days, resulting in a huge bang! Bye bye to everyone one and thing....

I have some exciting news I have been working on for the Aliens thread when it re opens... it will put a lot of things into perspective.

Stay tuned...