LURE FISHING THE SWARTKOPS.

RandomBrad

Macleod!  you legend!  what an awesome fish.

You say leadhead hey?  What tide were you on?  Fast / slow retrieve?  And if you're really nice, could you let us know where you got it?

Well done again.

RB

SPIN A HOLIC

Sealiner
looks good so far. its been a great start to the season. skippys. cob leerys and grunter. heres a mooi one from the week as well.

Attachments

• S5003964.JPG
    S5003964.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,683

SPIN A HOLIC

Sealiner
and hows this for the next generation. this one we will only be able to catch on lures in a year or two. its weight was about a whole 5cm:fswim:fswim

Attachments

• IMG00511.jpg
    IMG00511.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2,685

blaasoppie#1

Spin,

Mooi fish man, geez that's a beast for the river. Am going to have to go to my Tarpon hole on Sunday to get even with that fish and McCloud's skippy.

SPIN A HOLIC

Sealiner
blaasoppie#1 wrote:
Spin,

Mooi fish man, geez that's a beast for the river. Am going to have to go to my Tarpon hole on Sunday to get even with that fish and McCloud's skippy.

haha. just dont loose too many to the mangroves. after too many breakoffs the mangroves will look like xmas trees with all the mirror lures stuck in them.

ja hell. as i noticed each year the skippys have grown by 10cm and as i thought this year they would be around 90cm and its spot on. the fly rod is ready to roll.