Trophy: The best angler since slice bread

Jakes101

Bloody hilarious Moose!!! Worth the yellow... which was a bit harsh I thought! You at least used the scientific name. ::S

The Moose

The Moose wrote:
Two cowboys and Brett Harris were sitting around a campfire out on the lonesome prairie. A night of their tall tales begins. The first cowboy says, "I'm the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground, by the horns, with my bare hands."

The second cowboy can't stand to be outdone. "Why that's nothing. I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen foot rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands, bit its head off, and sucked the poison down in one gulp." Brett Harris remained s

Try anyway you want, but you deserve this one!! This is a family site in case it slipped your mind.

ADMIN "S"

My Apologies, I was not aware the word in question was a profanity. I believe it is a socially acceptable word used to describe part of ones anatomy. I will refrain from using it in the future.

Again, my apologies for any body that was offended.

Regards,

The Moose aka Justin

It is socially acceptable yes, as long as you don't have to explain it to an inquisitive 6 year old. And the 10 year old asks, why would he want to do that.

ADMIN "S"

LUPO

Admin I hope this is clean enough, if not accept my appologies in advance.

In a previous life Brett Harris was a French fighter Pilot in WWI.

Sorry Lupo, just cant.

ADMIN  "S"

Andre Laas

Sealiner
Contrary to popular believe the huge buzz of Vuvuzelas heard around the stadium and on tv was not for the rugby game, but because Bret Harris was there!

Enigma

Ray Hall wrote:
Brett Harris can play the 7th Symphony out of a vuvuzela...

When he blew his Vuvuzela at the Super 14 final the crowd was silenced in AWE. 

I know, I was there and took the picture.

Attachments

• brett vuvu.jpg
    brett vuvu.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 505

gotaway

Sealiner
THIS IS MRS HARRIS WHERE THE #@*^& IS BRETT HARRIS!

He is with the Bokke warming up for the match against France today!!.They replaced the tight five with ONLY BRETT HARRIS!!!!

gotaway

Sealiner
the new anthem  goes something like this - "Uit die BRETT HARRIS van ons hemel waar die kranse te bang is om antwoord te gee!"

wp34

Sealiner
"Sorry , Brett is currently in America fixing the BP oil spill. He will be back shortly. After the message please press hash or just hang up."

neilg

Sealiner
Some say brett harris decided to share his knowledge and google was created

Some say brett harris CAN stick his hands through an adsl connection and grab hold of the person on the other side

Some say something good was something average before brett harris went there

Some say size counts, I say nope only brett harris counts

Some say his not that big, all I know is he's BIGGER than ME

Trophy buddy, just shows u how much people envy u !