View single post by Bunkerking
 Posted: Tue Nov 9th, 2010 09:59 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Bunkerking



Joined: Sat Mar 27th, 2010
Location: George, South Africa
Posts: 136
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Hey Rhinoman

I've heard that you must submerge the infected part in hot water(as hot as the person can handle) for about half an hour as this will destroy the protein in the poison/venom. Make sure that their isnt a piece of the barb left in the wound. If there is then seek medical treatment as well if the person has an allergic reaction or if the symptoms don't subside.