View single post by tyrrell
 Posted: Fri Apr 29th, 2011 11:31 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
tyrrell



Joined: Mon Jan 21st, 2008
Location: Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Posts: 781
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
xtc wrote: @tyrrell - after your sms this morning i heard some shocking weather/wind reports for the days coming - hope all well with the paddlers and support crew - post the odd update here if u get a chance


Yes conditions weren't great for the paddle, so as a result of the heavy SW's and W's the boys were stuck in East London for 3 days without hope of getting back on the water. It looks as though the EL -> PE leg of the paddle will have to be postponed until we have some fairer weather, as there's no point of them camping on the beach indefinitely in terrible weather. I'll keep you all updated on this as plans are finalised.


info@marrowformiles.co.za

http://www.marrowformiles.co.za

http://www.facebook.com/Marrow4Miles