SEALINE - South African Angling and Boating Community Home 
Home Recent Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register


 Moderated by: Trophy, Emperor Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Poll
Do You Believe In Other Life Form's Out Side This Planet?
   
   
View Results
 
Vote
Aliens Really Do Exist!  Rating:  Rating
 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu May 20th, 2010 09:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
81st Post
Glenn
Sealiner


Joined: Thu Sep 17th, 2009
Location: N.I
Posts: 2896
Equipment: To Long To Fit In Here ....
Best Catch: 37.5lb Common Carp - 20lb Wels Catfish - 12Kg Natal ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: St.Lucia Estuary - Cape Vidal - Durban - Blue Lagoon
Boat: The Eric Cotton
Club: The Glenn You Can Kiss My Ass Club!
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
@ Sailfish

You may have a point there about NOT wanting to know..

But curiosity got the cat!

When man look's at himself in a mirror.. he is never happy, never happy with what he has or what he get's!

The reason for this is that we are all sinner's! And no matter how we repent to god or who ever one worship's regarding your religion.. you where born a sinner and one shall die a sinner.

@ Kraken

Time to get on the Mushroom train! ::S

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat May 22nd, 2010 10:43 am
  PM Quote Reply
82nd Post
Glenn
Sealiner


Joined: Thu Sep 17th, 2009
Location: N.I
Posts: 2896
Equipment: To Long To Fit In Here ....
Best Catch: 37.5lb Common Carp - 20lb Wels Catfish - 12Kg Natal ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: St.Lucia Estuary - Cape Vidal - Durban - Blue Lagoon
Boat: The Eric Cotton
Club: The Glenn You Can Kiss My Ass Club!
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
kraken wrote: Jussus Sailfish! Sounds like you've been listening to some heavy death metal bru! LOL



 

:lol:1:lol:1:lol:1:lol:1:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon May 24th, 2010 08:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
83rd Post
Sailfish
Sealiner


Joined: Sun Sep 16th, 2007
Location: Mosselbaai, South Africa
Posts: 2766
Equipment: Bluemarlin 14ft craf. Assasin HMG Grandwave-x 50SHV 30SL Shimano culcutta, ...
Best Catch: Bluemarlin 14ft craf. Assasin HMG Grandwave-x 50SHV 30SL Shimano culcutta, ...Anny fish that gives you a go on light tackle ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: Plett, Natures Vally, Kanon, Cape Infanta Keurbooms strand, Reebok-Kleinbrak, Danabaai!
Boat: SOLD
Club:  X-SSEC WC
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Glenn wrote: @ Sailfish

You may have a point there about NOT wanting to know..

But curiosity got the cat!

When man look's at himself in a mirror.. he is never happy, never happy with what he has or what he get's!

The reason for this is that we are all sinner's! And no matter how we repent to god or who ever one worship's regarding your religion.. you where born a sinner and one shall die a sinner.

@ Kraken

Time to get on the Mushroom train! ::S


Let me help you rite here with your fraze. CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT.

The reason for this is that we are all sinner's! And no matter how we repent to god or who ever one worship's regarding your religion.. you where born a sinner and one shall die a sinner.
No my friend you got it all wrong. You can if you want!! Die with your sins been forgiven. Big diffrince !!! This wil determan where you end up after your live on earth.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Mon May 24th, 2010 12:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
84th Post
Glenn
Sealiner


Joined: Thu Sep 17th, 2009
Location: N.I
Posts: 2896
Equipment: To Long To Fit In Here ....
Best Catch: 37.5lb Common Carp - 20lb Wels Catfish - 12Kg Natal ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: St.Lucia Estuary - Cape Vidal - Durban - Blue Lagoon
Boat: The Eric Cotton
Club: The Glenn You Can Kiss My Ass Club!
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Sailfish wrote: Let me help you rite here with your fraze. CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT.

The reason for this is that we are all sinner's! And no matter how we repent to god or who ever one worship's regarding your religion.. you where born a sinner and one shall die a sinner.
No my friend you got it all wrong. You can if you want!! Die with your sins been forgiven. Big diffrince !!! This wil determan where you end up after your live on earth.


Sailfish I haven't got it wrong! Sorry I should of said it better for you.. We are all sinner's but we change this by being saved!! And one who has not been saved with die as a sinner as they where born.

Is that any clearer for you ??

oO( I wonder if alien's have a close link up with god)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Mon May 24th, 2010 02:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
85th Post
WWFisherman
Senior Member


Joined: Tue Mar 24th, 2009
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 408
Equipment: Various Fly, Bass, R&S and ski tackle
Best Catch: Umgeni CC, playing at point
Favorite Fishing Spot: Kamberg and Wild Coast
Boat: Pinnacle
Club: Dabs Canoe Club
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I find it hard to believe there isn't some form of life out there, intelligent or otherwise. One just has to look at the numbers to realise that, as small as the odds were of lifeforms evolving on earth, the universe is so expansive that there are definitely planets with similar conditions and capabilities.

That said, I find it unlikely that the lifeforms would resemble us in any way, since they would have had to have evolved in identical conditions at an identical pace and at an identical time to do so.

I don't think Scientists have ever really been skeptical of extra-terrestrial life. I think it's more a case of them being skeptical of the idea that there are intelligent extra-terrestrial beings that visit us sporadically.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Tue May 25th, 2010 06:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
86th Post
Glenn
Sealiner


Joined: Thu Sep 17th, 2009
Location: N.I
Posts: 2896
Equipment: To Long To Fit In Here ....
Best Catch: 37.5lb Common Carp - 20lb Wels Catfish - 12Kg Natal ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: St.Lucia Estuary - Cape Vidal - Durban - Blue Lagoon
Boat: The Eric Cotton
Club: The Glenn You Can Kiss My Ass Club!
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Update:

After watching the final episode of steven hawking.. This programme wasn't the usual 1 hour long it was 2 hour's long.

He talk's of how all the universe and planet's started of by the big bang. How it all started of was,if you can imagine.. a ball of light and in that ball was atoms, mattor, gravity.. and out side that ball there was nothing.. everything was black, there was no universe no star's no life everything was in that ball.. just atoms, mattor, gravity.

When it exploded due to expansion, then the atoms, mattor, gravity started to form dust, star's, anti- mattor etc.. etc.. Gravity then had a part to play with the shifting of star's threw thousand's of year's.. The sun played a major part next.. This is why earth has been so lucky to have protection against rock form's etc.. but this will not alway's be!! Gravity then played a major part for earth and for what was about to happen next.. (If I go into it too much I will be here light year's away,still explaning the concept)

65 Million year's ago was the reign of the dinosaur's.. Which was wiped out by a 10mile's wide asteroid! Which took everything on earth.. It was after this that anti mattor and mattor atom's which we are made of played a very lucky role. and created the human race.. Which he goes on to say that he 'Human race was a mistake' But watch out.. There is a much bigger Asteroid on the way in the near future. He also add's that there may be something of higher Authority playing the major role on nature itself.

The Sun has played a major part.. but now is causing climate change on our earth everywhere.. I have no need to tell you all how this is effecting us! To cut along story short.. Steven Hawking talk's about the breaking down now of the sun.. which will make the sun expand and grow bigger and bigger every year.. this will cause an imbalance in our universe.. It will get that big that it will be dominant over everything and earth will eventually burn itself out.

There is so more talk on spaceship's being made to go faster etc. etc.. but you will all see this when you see the programme (Not wanting to spoil it all for you)

In my time watching these episode's of steven hawking I have enjoyed his teaching's..(Having an open mind and willing to explore his finding's) And as merely an outsider looking in I guess anything is possible.. Can we all say there is no other life, can we all say that nothing is possible with out investigating the cause.. I do know one thing tho.. And you all will agree that the earth we know and love and live on.. is on a slow course to destruction.

Ps.. I find this guy (Steven Hawing) very fascinating in this own right.

Glenn -

 

 

 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 11:10 am
  PM Quote Reply
87th Post
thika
Sealiner


Joined: Sun Jan 18th, 2009
Location:  Elands Bay, South Africa
Posts: 2723
Equipment: Shimano and some old Penn's.
Best Catch: All fish best catch.... reckon good panfish also OK
Favorite Fishing Spot: Mtentu to Mboytji. Bazaruto islands. Anywhere off the beaten track!
Boat:  Ace Craft 660 DV
Club: Not recently-KULU and GLENMORE in the 90's
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Glenn,

No need to lose sleep....

Not gonna happen in your lifetime :)

Steven Blah Blah will go to his coffin and be NONE the wiser like all of us!

Nevertheless I respect him for letting his mind overcome his disability!

He is an amazing person and a scientist but very humble people living in Tibet and even in this country have a better understanding I think

No man can ever fathom God's creation..we are just another specie of animal  :) 

So drink your beer and let your yes be your yes and your no be your no!

Stay well

Thika

 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 11:46 am
  PM Quote Reply
88th Post
KarpKing
Member


Joined: Thu Jun 18th, 2009
Location: Klerksdorp, South Africa
Posts: 200
Equipment: Shimano Alivio 12,3ft Shimano baitrunners Kingfisher 8.5kg braid 0.25
Best Catch: Carp 8,9kg Barbel 18.5, SpottedGulyshark 16,5kg
Favorite Fishing Spot: Langebaan
Boat: 16,4ft sodwana cat 2X40 yamaha. fishfinder blablabla
Club: LTB SNW
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Read your BYBEL, we are the beginning and we are the end, no one knows when the end of time will be not my sun or any of the angels only I know when that time will come.

And that is what I believe no space dude will tell me when I will die, Wow I feel much better lets go fishing.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 12:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
89th Post
WWFisherman
Senior Member


Joined: Tue Mar 24th, 2009
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 408
Equipment: Various Fly, Bass, R&S and ski tackle
Best Catch: Umgeni CC, playing at point
Favorite Fishing Spot: Kamberg and Wild Coast
Boat: Pinnacle
Club: Dabs Canoe Club
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Glenn wrote: To cut along story short.. Steven Hawking talk's about the breaking down now of the sun.. which will make the sun expand and grow bigger and bigger every year.. this will cause an imbalance in our universe.. It will get that big that it will be dominant over everything and earth will eventually burn itself out. 

It's a sad thought when you consider how beautiful the earth is. I always have this tinge of sadness when I'm at the Wild Coast and I think that it'll probably all be destroyed in a few hundred years time (by people not by the sun) so to think that one day our whole solar system will implode is quite a thing. But I suppose that whilst our world ends new ones will be forming, which is interesting.

There was an interesting article today in the Sydney Morning Herald on photo caught by Hubble of a planet being devoured by its star: http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/hubble-catches-planet-being-devoured-by-its-star-20100526-wboz.html

As thika says, not going to happen in our lifetime or our children's so it's nothing I genuinely worry about. We're just life forms, going about our business, probably making it more complicated than it needs to be and then rotting back into the soil.

Funnily enough, since I stopped believing in a god, I feel much more comfortable with all that.

Last edited on Wed May 26th, 2010 12:28 pm by WWFisherman

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 12:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
90th Post
Glenn
Sealiner


Joined: Thu Sep 17th, 2009
Location: N.I
Posts: 2896
Equipment: To Long To Fit In Here ....
Best Catch: 37.5lb Common Carp - 20lb Wels Catfish - 12Kg Natal ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: St.Lucia Estuary - Cape Vidal - Durban - Blue Lagoon
Boat: The Eric Cotton
Club: The Glenn You Can Kiss My Ass Club!
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
thika wrote:

Steven Blah Blah will go to his coffin and be NONE the wiser like all of us!


 

If you believe in god.. then you should be aware of an after life when yoiu leave the human body thika ??

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 12:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
91st Post
Glenn
Sealiner


Joined: Thu Sep 17th, 2009
Location: N.I
Posts: 2896
Equipment: To Long To Fit In Here ....
Best Catch: 37.5lb Common Carp - 20lb Wels Catfish - 12Kg Natal ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: St.Lucia Estuary - Cape Vidal - Durban - Blue Lagoon
Boat: The Eric Cotton
Club: The Glenn You Can Kiss My Ass Club!
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
WWFisherman wrote:
Funnily enough, since I stopped believing in a god, I feel much more comfortable with all that.

Why did you stop believing in god? Can you give some reason's and explaination's etc.. Thank's.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 12:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
92nd Post
WWFisherman
Senior Member


Joined: Tue Mar 24th, 2009
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 408
Equipment: Various Fly, Bass, R&S and ski tackle
Best Catch: Umgeni CC, playing at point
Favorite Fishing Spot: Kamberg and Wild Coast
Boat: Pinnacle
Club: Dabs Canoe Club
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Glenn wrote: WWFisherman wrote:
Funnily enough, since I stopped believing in a god, I feel much more comfortable with all that.

Why did you stop believing in god? Can you give some reason's and explaination's etc.. Thank's.

I don't know, I think I got to a point where I started to question why I believed in God. I was raised by Christian parents and I converted to Christianity when I was young. I guess I realised that I had never actually had a choice in the matter. If my parents had belonged to the Order of Spaghetti Bolognese I would have grown up believing in that, if you know what I mean. When you're a kid you accept what you're taught and the way that you're raised as the norm… as reality.

So I figured that my belief stemmed from nurture and that it was therefore probably insincere. So, I decided that if I was going to be a proper Christian that I would have to really believe it for myself and make that decision myself as an adult. However, the more I thought about it, the more contradictions and the more questions I came across. I realised that I had been lied to a lot as a kid and that a lot of what I taught was completely ridiculous and lacked any proof other than what was written in a book (the age of the earth being < 10 000 years old, for example) and, as I realised that what was written in the book was heavily edited and controlled by people in history who used religion for power over the masses and acted in a way totally contradictory to Christian beliefs, I slowly began to feel that there was something about religion that didn't sit right with me.

I've never really discussed my no-theism with anybody except my wife, who is Christian, because it doesn't dominate my life but I just truly don't believe in an omnipotent being. I mean, it is possible that there is a god but I don't sincerely believe it. To be a Christian and not truly believe would be hypocrisy for me and something akin to Pascal's Wager.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 08:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
93rd Post
Glenn
Sealiner


Joined: Thu Sep 17th, 2009
Location: N.I
Posts: 2896
Equipment: To Long To Fit In Here ....
Best Catch: 37.5lb Common Carp - 20lb Wels Catfish - 12Kg Natal ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: St.Lucia Estuary - Cape Vidal - Durban - Blue Lagoon
Boat: The Eric Cotton
Club: The Glenn You Can Kiss My Ass Club!
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
WWFisherman wrote:  but I just truly don't believe in an omnipotent being. I mean, it is possible that there is a god but I don't sincerely believe it. To be a Christian and not truly believe would be hypocrisy for me and something akin to Pascal's Wager.


Snap! You have the same view's as myself.. I believe we have a creator!! But not what everyone say's, or have been told to believe in.. if you know what I mean ???? And The creator I shall worship who has made us and so forth.

The first ever church was started up by a theif and conn man who lied murdered and stole people's money for the name of 'God' & it extended from that I guess.. Believe in me and you will have ever lasting life.. No one want's to die!! They wish to live forever!? And if you don't believe in god you go to hell! ?? What is hell? Can you also prove that hell exists? Believe in me and you shall go to heaven? What is heaven? Can you prove heaven exists? There are so many question's that one can ask and not get any answer's for.

All over the world there are so many Religion's .. so many different belief's in different god's.. for example.. And out of all respect to each and every religion.. The Muslim religion worships Allah.. We have a difference between Catholic and prodestant over here in Northern Ireland.. Other's worship The sun..the stars.. stone's.. Tree's.. animal's.. And so on.. What make's are religion the right one to believe in? For all we know a stone could be the right god.

What if... We die and that's just it!! Would you have all done thing's differently in life?? 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 09:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
94th Post
Simen
Administrator


Joined: Wed Jun 13th, 2007
Location: Swakopmund, Namibia
Posts: 7325
Equipment: shimano/daiwa reels - blue marlin/ shimano/Waft rods
Best Catch: 120kg bronze whaler 27 kg cob 17kg kingfish, 13kg ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: Namibie--Winston,Mile 98, Arrarat, Blare.
Boat: none
Club: Henties Baai
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
My Gallery: 
You know after reading all you guys posts about death, funny thing life sound like it is taken for granted.

We all accept we are going to die, we all all understand what death is, we seize living, no matter where we go to. the fact is we are gone.

Scientists can explain death, even I can, no more heartbeat --no more life.

NOT ONE scientist from when untill now an explain life. Not where it started, not how it was started.

Name me one thing right this minute that us as man has CREATED. NOT MADE but CREATED. I need only one example and maybe, just maybe I could acknowledge that  there could be a hint of moral to the story of a guy not believing.

Now tell me where does all ( do a 360 degree around you) this come from.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 09:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
95th Post
Glenn
Sealiner


Joined: Thu Sep 17th, 2009
Location: N.I
Posts: 2896
Equipment: To Long To Fit In Here ....
Best Catch: 37.5lb Common Carp - 20lb Wels Catfish - 12Kg Natal ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: St.Lucia Estuary - Cape Vidal - Durban - Blue Lagoon
Boat: The Eric Cotton
Club: The Glenn You Can Kiss My Ass Club!
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Simen wrote: Now tell me where does all ( do a 360 degree around you) this come from.


Let me be the first kind sir .. ::S

 

Stephen hawking explain's this.. It is all Atom.. Mattor & Anti Mattor..And the key 'Gravity' that hold's us all down.. caused by the start of thing's.. (The ball of light that existed and grew to explode) And thing's revolving out of this... Human's weren't actually made to exist.. it was a mistake.. but a very lucky one at that..

The programme air's over in south Africa October 2010.. the first episiode I found let's just say.. rubbish.. But all the rest we very eye opening simen.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 09:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
96th Post
Simen
Administrator


Joined: Wed Jun 13th, 2007
Location: Swakopmund, Namibia
Posts: 7325
Equipment: shimano/daiwa reels - blue marlin/ shimano/Waft rods
Best Catch: 120kg bronze whaler 27 kg cob 17kg kingfish, 13kg ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: Namibie--Winston,Mile 98, Arrarat, Blare.
Boat: none
Club: Henties Baai
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
My Gallery: 
Glenn wrote: Simen wrote: Now tell me where does all ( do a 360 degree around you) this come from.


Let me be the first kind sir .. ::S

 

Stephen hawking explain's this.. It is all Atom.. Mattor & Anti Mattor..And the key 'Gravity' that hold's us all down.. caused by the start of thing's.. (The ball of light that existed and grew to explode) And thing's revolving out of this... Human's weren't actually made to exist.. it was a mistake.. but a very lucky one at that..

The programme air's over in south Africa October 2010.. the first episiode I found let's just say.. rubbish.. But all the rest we very eye opening simen.


It is all Atom.. Mattor & Anti Mattor- even that has to have an excistance

Be so kind and ask Stephen hawking to also explain where all this  came from.

lets accept the big bang theory for a second. Great it happened, where did all the planets involved in the bang come from?

 

Humans in your own words wernt actually MADE to excist ( mistake or not). MADE, everything is MADE regardless. What about animals then, where do they come from.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 09:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
97th Post
Glenn
Sealiner


Joined: Thu Sep 17th, 2009
Location: N.I
Posts: 2896
Equipment: To Long To Fit In Here ....
Best Catch: 37.5lb Common Carp - 20lb Wels Catfish - 12Kg Natal ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: St.Lucia Estuary - Cape Vidal - Durban - Blue Lagoon
Boat: The Eric Cotton
Club: The Glenn You Can Kiss My Ass Club!
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Simen wrote: Glenn wrote: Simen wrote: Now tell me where does all ( do a 360 degree around you) this come from.


Let me be the first kind sir .. ::S

 

Stephen hawking explain's this.. It is all Atom.. Mattor & Anti Mattor..And the key 'Gravity' that hold's us all down.. caused by the start of thing's.. (The ball of light that existed and grew to explode) And thing's revolving out of this... Human's weren't actually made to exist.. it was a mistake.. but a very lucky one at that..

The programme air's over in south Africa October 2010.. the first episiode I found let's just say.. rubbish.. But all the rest we very eye opening simen.


It is all Atom.. Mattor & Anti Mattor- even that has to have an excistance

Be so kind and ask Stephen hawking to also explain where all this  came from.

lets accept the big bang theory for a second. Great it happened, where did all the planets involved in the bang come from?

 

Humans in your own words wernt actually MADE to excist ( mistake or not). MADE, everything is MADE regardless. What about animals then, where do they come from.

The exicistance was formed firstly by nothing.. no universe or light.. just darkness and a ball of light and in the middle of that ball of light was gases.. atoms.. gravity.. mattor and anti mattor...When it got to much inside it grew and grew then eventually exploded and this is how everything started he explained.

Everything will fall into place when you see the  programme.

The planet's where made up rom dust when the big bang happened.. This was all a very slow process tho.. (Over thousands of year's)  At the same time Mattor and anti mattor & Gases played a part in this.. but Gravity was the major key holder.. spacing the planet's apart and star's that where form'd from the explosion. The programme will explain this simen and this will all fall into place.. There is far to much detail for me to explain this...

Firstly they say the earth is only 10,000 year's old.. The earth was here 65 million year's ago with the reign of the dinosaur's.. They would still be here today.. only that an asteroid wiped them all out.. Infact there is an even bigger asteroid heading toward's earth that will wipe us out.. But not in our time's or the next 3 time's.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Wed May 26th, 2010 09:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
98th Post
kraken
Senior Member


Joined: Wed Jan 24th, 2007
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Posts: 2249
Equipment: Enough
Best Catch: My son and anything with a tail
Favorite Fishing Spot: Anywhere offshore. De Hoop
Boat: Crew on Yellowtrail, TunaCatCha, Sirius and others. I'm a rubber ...
Club: Retired from club scene
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Thank God I never shared a spliff with any of you lot..........:dude:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu May 27th, 2010 03:59 am
  PM Quote Reply
99th Post
previn
Member


Joined: Sat Nov 8th, 2008
Location: Durban, South Africa
Posts: 236
Equipment: Shimanos and a Daiwa
Best Catch: Salmon - 22 kg
Favorite Fishing Spot: Ansteys / Cuttings / the bay...wherever there is fish.
Boat: No boat.
Club: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
hi all...very interesting and thought provoking thread this one.  What I have noticed, is scientists very often come up with a theory and then go bout trying to prove it while other scientists try to disprove it.  They are not able to think beyond what they see.  I am a Hindhu and believe the sun and the moon and planets all have an impact of our lives. Maybe scientists need to change their perspective and try to establish why we are here. We are here for a reason, the moon, stars, sun, other planets are here for a reason. Accidental result of the big bang theory ? I don't think so, such perfect orbits and the moon with its gravity assisting us ? Too many factors here to suggest a result of a solar explosion.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Thu May 27th, 2010 07:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
100th Post
Simen
Administrator


Joined: Wed Jun 13th, 2007
Location: Swakopmund, Namibia
Posts: 7325
Equipment: shimano/daiwa reels - blue marlin/ shimano/Waft rods
Best Catch: 120kg bronze whaler 27 kg cob 17kg kingfish, 13kg ...
Favorite Fishing Spot: Namibie--Winston,Mile 98, Arrarat, Blare.
Boat: none
Club: Henties Baai
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
My Gallery: 
Glenn wrote: Simen wrote: Glenn wrote: Simen wrote: Now tell me where does all ( do a 360 degree around you) this come from.


Let me be the first kind sir .. ::S

 

Stephen hawking explain's this.. It is all Atom.. Mattor & Anti Mattor..And the key 'Gravity' that hold's us all down.. caused by the start of thing's.. (The ball of light that existed and grew to explode) And thing's revolving out of this... Human's weren't actually made to exist.. it was a mistake.. but a very lucky one at that..

The programme air's over in south Africa October 2010.. the first episiode I found let's just say.. rubbish.. But all the rest we very eye opening simen.


It is all Atom.. Mattor & Anti Mattor- even that has to have an excistance

Be so kind and ask Stephen hawking to also explain where all this  came from.

lets accept the big bang theory for a second. Great it happened, where did all the planets involved in the bang come from?

 

Humans in your own words wernt actually MADE to excist ( mistake or not). MADE, everything is MADE regardless. What about animals then, where do they come from.

The exicistance was formed firstly by nothing.. no universe or light.. just darkness and a ball of light and in the middle of that ball of light was gases.. atoms.. gravity.. mattor and anti mattor...When it got to much inside it grew and grew then eventually exploded and this is how everything started he explained.

Everything will fall into place when you see the  programme.

The planet's where made up rom dust when the big bang happened.. This was all a very slow process tho.. (Over thousands of year's)  At the same time Mattor and anti mattor & Gases played a part in this.. but Gravity was the major key holder.. spacing the planet's apart and star's that where form'd from the explosion. The programme will explain this simen and this will all fall into place.. There is far to much detail for me to explain this...

Firstly they say the earth is only 10,000 year's old.. The earth was here 65 million year's ago with the reign of the dinosaur's.. They would still be here today.. only that an asteroid wiped them all out.. Infact there is an even bigger asteroid heading toward's earth that will wipe us out.. But not in our time's or the next 3 time's.



Glenn all good and well. Lets say man evolved out of an atom and dust and whatever.

Either I am missing the point here or you are. Read above in blue. Even a dinosaur is life and was alive. Where did it come from.

To this living day we got it right to copy a lot of things, I mean we even make diamond from carbon, but not one scientist has or come close to copy LIFE ot a living something.

Ans so it will go on--remember a scientist can read and write and some of them even think, and thats where it stays, they think and anticipate and predict and say in all probability, but they have proven nothing.

Like everything, Steven Hawking has found an angle which attracts the attention of a lot of people and he will reap the financial benefit from it. He will have his followers.

There is even now an organisation in the states where you can already book your place on a shuttle to mars, and it costs plenty, for the day the world ends.

Even this guy has a lot of followers and he is reaping the financial benefit from it.

Every reason will have believers, who become followers, luckily not all follow and believe in the same.

 

 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply


Current time is 03:58 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  Next Page Last Page    
SEALINE - South African Angling and Boating Community > Non-Angling Discussion Area > Lounge > Aliens Really Do Exist! Top