Offical Beer Social Leeukop

Kumz

Sealiner
@ Skrops .....

Did u get lost Bru ??

Waited for you ???? n waited ..n waited till we finished all the  ....

Attachments

• sealine2 006.jpg
    sealine2 006.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 62

AndriesH

Sealiner
What did I miss ??????

:swear:swear:swear

How frustrating is it to find a thread like this - TOOOOO - LATE
:cry1:cry1- Just as bad as missing a good pickup.!!!!

Hope you had a good time.

Any chance of a follow up before the Birthday Bash ???

Kumz

Sealiner
Hey Andiresh .
Sowy man .

i was also thinking of having a pre -Birthday bash hookup .

Check bags, Traces ,etc ???

What do u guys say ???

Mike Pike

Sealiner
Nice feedback Kumz , chow was lekker and the " refreshments" too ! scrops / homie u know whats gonna happen at the b/bash ? reckon kumz ,me and reefs are gonna take a lekker stroll up the beach and pic a  spot and wait for u"s to catch up with all the equipment :spite as per reefs its a looooooooooong beach :hyst: :lol:1  nice reel that saltist 30 casts like a dream reefman ... eish here we go again !!!:dban: yep a small GP get together i reckon a damn good idea :dban::dban::dban:

skrops

Sealiner
[color=#006600]michael pike[/color] wrote:
Nice feedback Kumz , chow was lekker and the " refreshments" too ! scrops / homie u know whats gonna happen at the b/bash ? reckon kumz ,me and reefs are gonna take a lekker stroll up the beach and pic a  spot and wait for u"s to catch up with all the equipment :spite as per reefs its a looooooooooong beach :hyst: :lol:1  nice reel that saltist 30 casts like a dream reefman ... eish here we go again !!!:dban: yep a small GP get together i reckon a damn good idea :dban::dban::dban:
Mike you dubble crossing me know........you said that you will cart my takle box with your new beach buggy:blah

that beach is so long, once I am there I don't walk back, stay there for the whole weekend.