Popping and Jigging Sri Lanka

Cam Mundy

Sealiner
By the end of the trip the spirit was willing but the bodies not as much Ian contented himself micro jigging and landed 10 different species in short order and Bas landed a great Spanish mackerel that launched itself into the air with his lure firmly in hits jaws. Not to be left out Ian had a few last casts and also landed a big mac on topwater.

Attachments

• 27 Bas tight mac.jpg
    27 Bas tight mac.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 216

Cam Mundy

Sealiner
Ian with another top water Couta this one was a screamer as he hook it in the top of the head

Attachments

• 33 Ian Spanish.jpg
    33 Ian Spanish.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 216

Cam Mundy

Sealiner
Last shot theres plenty more of the trip but i can't be asked to post them one at a time am I missing something I remember it being easier but its been a while since I've posted a report?

Attachments

• 34 Ian spanish.jpg
    34 Ian spanish.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 216

Cam Mundy

Sealiner
Eish no love in the club a bit of feedback would be nice! Heres a few more pics from my next group.

Attachments

• _MG_4770 (Copy).jpg
    _MG_4770 (Copy).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 146

iana

Nice pics there Cam. except maybe the one where it looks like I've gone a couple of rounds with mike Tyson..
looks like the group after us did well.
thanks again for putting us onto some great fish
ian

Cam Mundy

Sealiner
iana wrote:
Nice pics there Cam. except maybe the one where it looks like I've gone a couple of rounds with mike Tyson..
looks like the group after us did well.
thanks again for putting us onto some great fish
ian

Howzit Ian well done on your fish again big guy time to update your best catch on your Sealine ID!