Spots near Table view.

bobstar

Hey guys .I live in Tableview although if you drive to Melkbos between Melkbos and Bloubergstrand there is a place called 2de Steen which holds nice spots that is surf fishing.Just thought I give some tips for people nearby. I havent fished it as of yet.

Just Billy

Hey guys .I live in Tableview although if you drive to Melkbos between Melkbos and Bloubergstrand there is a place called 2de Steen which holds nice spots that is surf fishing.Just thought I give some tips for people nearby. I havent fished it as of yet.
I've been fishing along the blouberg beach and rocks and have only managed 3 bronze bream...lot's of rock fish and a small shark. I'm not new to fishing but don't know the local spots or much about the areas I'm fishing. I'll check 2de Steen out...should I target anything specific? Rock or surf? Thanks for your post...I'm a new member and appreciate any direction or advice...from anyone!

Just Billy

Thank you! I'll go check it out. Does anyone know about the rocky and kelpy areas that run along the beachfront from doodles to blue Peter? It looks promising and I'm busting my ass for very little yield...but I'm determined to try all along this stretch and eventually figure it out...can you or anyone else comment on the stretch I'm discussing

Just Billy

Thank you! I'll go check it out. Does anyone know about the rocky and kelpy areas that run along the beachfront from doodles to blue Peter? It looks promising and I'm busting my ass for very little yield...but I'm determined to try all along this stretch and eventually figure it out...can you or anyone else comment on the stretch I'm discussing
Hi...Billy again. I've tried and continue to try and have found some promising spots. Between Doodles and Melkbos we're supposed to have access to the best of it...but it iludes me. Hence my outreach...

Just Billy

I've been fishing along the blouberg beach and rocks and have only managed 3 bronze bream...lot's of rock fish and a small shark. I'm not new to fishing but don't know the local spots or much about the areas I'm fishing. I'll check 2de Steen out...should I target anything specific? Rock or surf? Thanks for your post...I'm a new member and appreciate any direction or advice...from anyone!

Water temp was 12 yesterday...nothing at all. Not even a tug
Yeah 12 is chilly...Only a steenie would be swimming around in that, and some reef sharks and a hottentot maybe. Wait for a west to blow in some warmer water and it might surprise you. Though my west coast fishing experience is just a bunch of blanks and some fish in langebaan and berg mouth where the fish are just trying to get away from the freezing water.

bobstar

Hey guys.I have just been at my favourite fishing spot between Melkbos and Blouberg strand.I didn't take my fishing stuff but I took myself.The spot is called Derdesteen.It is mainly surf fishing but what caught my attention is a small rock formation.There was blackmussel and Rooiaas.That is where I will throw because that I where the fish is.